- Do not get your lashes wet for the following 24 hours after your appointment
- Do not touch the eyelashes and avoid rubbing your eyes!
- Do not expose eyelashes to high temperatures and don’t wet them. This will give the proper time for the lash glue to bond the lash extension to your natural lash and insure your lashes will last as long as they can.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Wash your lashes with a special foaming cleanser.
- Do not expose eyelashes to high temperatures.
- • Only use oil-free make up remover around the eye area and make sure to use a brush to comb through your lashes every day to make sure they don’t get tangled or have any old make up in them.
- Avoid using mascara as it weakens the lash bonds.
- When applying all skin care avoid getting any products (even eye serums / creams) around your lash line as you do not want the bond of the glue to weaken and have your lashes fall out quicker then they should.
- Fills are recommended every 3 weeks max 4 weeks, depending on how fast your growth cycle is.
- After four weeks, it is no longer considered a fill and you will have to schedule a new set
- Do not wet the eyelashes for the first 24 hours
- Wait 24 hours before applying mascara, makeup or other products to the vicinity of the lashes.
- Avoid (heat, steam, saunas, eye make-up remover, make-up remover cloth)
- Don’t make an appointment for your face within 24 hours after a facelift.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not use coarse products near the eyelashes.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler (they can break lashes)
- Gently handle the eyelashes; no friction etc.
- After 48 hours, nourish eyelashes every night with castor oil or a special eyelash conditioner
- Avoid getting your brows wet for 24hours.
- Avoid rubbing your brows.
- Avoid using strong brow make-up removers for at least 24 hours as they may strip the color
- Avoid heat treatments or facials that involve steaming for at least 24 hours.
- Do not sunbathe for 24 hours, as this may cause the tint to fade or lighten.
- Avoid scrubbing with defoliants products after treatment.