PRE LASH APPOINTMENT CARE:
- I ask you to arrive on time for your appointment.
- If you are pregnant, please inform me when scheduling your appointment, so that I can allocate more time for you.
- Come without makeup and moisturizing around the eyes. Any traces of makeup and oil will create a barrier between your natural eyelashes and the extension, and this will cause your extension to fall much earlier. (For makeup removal, use an oil-free product to remove makeup. This will allow us to take full advantage of the time allocated to the visit.)
- Contact lenses should be removed before treatment.
- Do not use eyelash curler before your visit.
- Please be very courteous and do not bring kids. My goal is to provide you with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
- Avoid drinking coffee (or any drinks containing caffeine) before your visit to avoid eye flutter during the procedure.